MARYMOOR LIVE’S PREMIUM VENUE EXPERIENCE
In past years Marymoor Park concert attendees became accustomed to the premium venue club experience known as Pines Club. This tradition continues at Marymoor Live with an improved venue premium experience, BASE CAMP – Presented by Toyota.
Beginning this season, the venue premium experience has a new look with new features. Please note, Base Camp is a 21+ area.
Take note – this is an add on purchase – you are still required to have a ticket to a specific concert to upgrade to Base Camp.
Base Camp passes can be purchased for $135 per person, either here online or as a day of show upgrade at the Base Camp entrance.
Your Base Camp pass includes the following:
- Free parking
- Separate Base Camp entrance
- Base Camp viewing area with excellent site lines
- Base Camp restroom facilities
- Ping Pong
- Photo Wall
- Hosted food, beer, wine, well and NA beverages
- Dessert (Base Camp Smore’s bar) and hot beverages
Premium drinks are available for an additional charge. Base Camp provides comfort back Adirondack chairs & side tables on a first come, first serve basis. Seating availability not guaranteed.
Base Camp passes are provided by Cascade Music Foundation, net proceeds are used to fund music programs and instrument needs in Seattle Public Schools via donations to The Creative Advantage through Seattle Foundation.
Please take note of the following:
- Access to BASE CAMP is available by purchasing a 1-Day membership pass upgrade for the show day of your choice for $135 per person, in addition to the price of your concert ticket.
- Base Camp 1-Day membership pass upgrades are available only through Marymoor Live and are considered a separate event. Base Camp 1-Day Membership passes do not include a ticket to any specific concert or performance. If you need don’t have a ticket to a show – you can purchase here.
- Base Camp 1-Day Membership passes are provided by Cascade Music Foundation (CMF).
- Base Camp net proceeds (through CMF) are used to support The Creative Advantage, Seattle Public Schools’ Arts Equity Initiative. The Creative Advantage mission aligns with our own: we want to invest in the future for artists, musicians, and music fans.
- CMF provides financial support for music programs and instruments in Seattle Public Schools via donations to The Creative Advantage through Seattle Foundation.
- Each Base Camp Member will receive a year-end tax statement demonstrating their tax-deductible donation to CMF less the fee for goods and services provided. Tax ID: 27-2491806
- Must be 21+ to enter the Base Camp area, minors are not permitted.
Need a Base Camp Parking and Entrance Map? Get it here.