MARYMOOR LIVE’S PREMIUM VENUE EXPERIENCE
Pay It Forward Under the Stars
LEARN MORE ABOUT BASE CAMP
Join us at Base Camp for the Marymoor Live 2024 Season! Base Camp is the ultimate adult day camp–providing an unrivaled upscale experience while benefiting future generations of musicians and music lovers. Now just $99 per show, a portion of all net proceeds go to Creative Advantage, Seattle Public Schools’ Arts Equity Initiative.
At Base Camp, you will enjoy premium and convenient parking, exclusive no-hassle venue entry, comfort seating and viewing areas, quality food and beverage offerings, games and activities, private restrooms, a reprieve from the crowds, and a private entrance to our general admission area (the best of both worlds!)
Base Camp upgrades are now available for $99 per show for the Marymoor Live 2024 season. Prices will increase to $125 30 days prior to each concert. Buy your show tickets and Base Camp upgrade early and save!
WHAT DOES MY SINGLE-SHOW BASE CAMP UPGRADE PROVIDE?
Your Base Camp pass includes the following:
- Free parking in our Base Camp parking lot, a short walk to the Base Camp venue entry
- Separate Base Camp entrance and Base Camp concierge service, providing an easy in, easy out entry
- Base Camp viewing area with excellent site lines
- Comfort-back Adirondack chairs & side tables, as well as couches, (all seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seating availability is not guaranteed)
- Exclusive GA-entrance
- Private luxury restroom facilities
- 2 Drink Tokens for premium beverages* of your choice
- Rotating food menu (for that glamping-under-the-stars experience)
- Complimentary water and soft drinks
- Base Camp Smores bar, rotating desserts, and complimentary hot beverages
- Outdoor activities including Ping-Pong, Foosball, and Cornhole
- Access to the Base Camp Photo Mural
*Additional premium drinks are available for purchase
PAYING IT FORWARD – YOU ARE SUPPORTING MUSIC & ARTS EDUCATION!
Base Camp was created with the idea of investing in future generations of music fans by supporting music and arts programs in Seattle Public Schools. Base Camp is operated by the non-profit arm of Marymoor Live, the Cascade Music Foundation (CMF) and a portion of all net proceeds go to the Creative Advantage, Seattle Public Schools’ Arts Equity Initiative. The Creative Advantage mission aligns with that of CMF: investing in the future for artists, musicians, and music fans. Proceeds provide financial support for music programs and instruments in the Seattle Public Schools. All Base Camp upgrades are considered a tax-deductible donation to CMF, benefitting The Creative Advantage, through the Seattle Foundation. Learn more about The Creative Advantage here.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU PURCHASE A BASE CAMP UPGRADE:
Base Camp can be purchased either online or as a day-of-show upgrade at the Base Camp entrance. Base Camp pricing starts at $99 and increases to $125 per person 30 days prior to the respective concert. Buy early and save!
- You must purchase a concert ticket before upgrading to Base Camp–no exceptions. A Base Camp upgrade requires a separate purchase of a concert ticket, and will NOT grant you access to the concert (no exceptions)
- All guests must be 21 or over to access the Base Camp area.
- By purchasing a Base Camp single-show upgrade, you receive parking access in the Base Camp lot for that concert only. Need a Base Camp Parking and Entrance Map? Get it here.
- Each Base Camp purchaser will receive a year-end tax statement demonstrating their tax-deductible donation to CMF less the fee for goods and services provided.
Tax ID: 27-2491806
BASE CAMP ACCESS STILL REQUIRES THE PURCHASE OF A SEPARATE CONCERT TICKET
PLEASE REVIEW THE CHECKLIST BELOW PRIOR TO ATTEMPTING TO UPGRADE:
Step 1. Purchase your concert tickets through Ticketmaster.com (make sure you are able to purchase tickets, and the show is not sold out).
Step 2. Before you purchase an upgrade, be aware that Base Camp is a 21 & over area. Everyone with an upgrade must present valid Identification that shows they meet the legal age requirement.
Step 3. Do you have tickets to the show? Each person who wants to upgrade to Base Camp must also have a ticket to the concert. If you answered yes, you are now you are ready purchase a Base Camp upgrade through our Universe site.
Step 5. You can click the Purchase Base Camp button (below), assuming upgrades are still available.
Step 6. Check out where the Base Camp Parking lot is, download the Base Camp map.
Step 8. Check-in with our concierge at the exclusive Base Camp entry on the day of show.
Step 9. Have a blast!
Can’t decide if you want to upgrade? We do have upgrades available on show days, as long as they aren’t sold out in advance. We will be sending concert specific email to Base Camp purchasers about the menu on a given day, getting here, getting in, and new on Base Camp upgrade availability, prior to each concert.