MARYMOOR LIVE’S PREMIUM VENUE EXPERIENCE
Over the past few years, concert attendees have been offered the opportunity to enjoy an enhanced ‘premium venue club experience’ at each show. This will continue for the 2023 summer season, though we’ve made a few improvements.
Beginning this season, the venue Premium Club Experience has a new and improved look!
BASE CAMP PREMIUM VENUE EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Separate Base Camp entry road into Marymoor Park (easier in, easier out)
- Parking is included in our new and improved Base Camp Lot (no more long walk & easy entry / exit). Refer to our Base Camp Parking Map for details
- Exclusive entrance only available to Base Camp members (easy access)
- Exclusive Base Camp hospitality area inside the venue with stage views
- Private Base Camp bars featuring a curated selection of spirits and local beers and wines.
- Enhanced Base Camp restroom facilities
- Exclusive Base Camp viewing area with excellent site lines
- Hosted food, beer, wine and well drinks
- Complimentary mocktails, NA beer, NA wine, soda, and water
- Upgrades for premium drinks are available upon request for an additional charge
- Complimentary hot beverage service
- Base Camp provides comfort-back Adirondack chairs & side tables on a first-come, first-serve basis. Seating availability not guaranteed
Access to BASE CAMP is available by purchasing a 1-Day membership pass upgrade for the show day of your choice.
A BASE CAMP 1-Day memberships pass is required for each person who wishes to access the area.
Base Camp 1-Day membership pass upgrades are available only through Marymoor Live and are considered a separate event. Base Camp 1-Day Membership passes do not include a ticket to any specific concert or performance. If you need don’t have a ticket to a show – you can purchase here
Base Camp 1-Day Membership passes are provided by Cascade Music Foundation (CMF).
Base Camp net proceeds (through CMF) are used to support The Creative Advantage, Seattle Public Schools’ Arts Equity Initiative. The Creative Advantage mission aligns with our own: we want to invest in the future for artists, musicians, and music fans.
CMF provides financial support for music programs and instruments in Seattle Public Schools via donations to The Creative Advantage through Seattle Foundation.
Each Base Camp Member will receive a year-end tax statement demonstrating their tax-deductible donation to CMF less the fee for goods and services provided. Tax ID: 27-2491806
Must be 21+ to enter the Base Camp area
Need a Base Camp Parking and Entrance Map? Get it here